Crockpot Pulled Pork
- 4 lb pork shoulder roast or similar weight cut.
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- Place onions and smashed cloves into bottom of crock.
- Remove any excess fat from pork and place on top of onions in crock.
- Cover with salt and pepper per personal preference.
- Add 1/4 cup water.
- Cook on low for 10 hours, remove pork and immediately shred using two forks.
- If desired, shred at 8 hours add bbq sauce and cook for two more hours.
Quick and easy pulled pork recipe.